● LINKABLE: It provides end-to-end connectors for applications that require continuous row and is also available with linkable connectors in varying lengths for corners. Each fixture has knockouts on the side and back panel of the fixture and has a removal back plate for easy access to the interior fixture compartment. The fixture may be direct wired with a duplex connection or hard wired. Each fixture comes with standard accessories, such as an on/off switch.
● CCT-SWITCH: ( correlated color temperature switch) It allows for interchangeable color temperatures 3000K(wam white), 4000K( daylight) , 5000K( cool white). CRI is over 90, providing you with much more vivid and natural lights. Dimmable with most standard 2-wire and CL dimmers with 5-100% light output
● TOP-NOTCH QUALITY: AMLIGHT Undercabinet Light maintain a slim 1″ extruded aluminum profile available in a variety of lengths and finishes to complement any décor. The extrusion is optimally designed to dissipate heat, to both maximize lamp life and minimize the cabinet contact temperature. An acrylic lens hinges down for revamping and cleaning to provide the optimum mix of safety, simple maintenance, high light transmission and glare control.
● VERSATILE: AMLIGHT LED Under cabinet provides cool-to-touch, more energy efficient operation, making them ideal for both residential and more demanding commercial settings. They creates higher levels of bright task lighting and produces high quality illumination with unprecedented energy savings and a 40,000 hour service life
● WORRY FREE PURCHASE and CHARITY: Backed by a 3-year 100% satisfaction guarantee and 30-Day “Risk-Free” Money-Back Guarantee. With your help, we donate a portion of proceeds to poverty-stricken students.
GRAB IT TODAY AND ADD A TOUCH OF CHARACTER INTO ANY YOUR DESIRED SPACE.
Make dark spaces shine. Relocate outlets to suit your work-flow needs. Add lights to build your dream kitchen. AMLIGHTTM Under-Cabinet Lighting System is a fully customizable, modular solution for eliminating kitchen clutter. It’s compatible with any kitchen layout and can be hard-wired or plugged into any home wiring configuration. While the adorned Under-Cabinet Lighting System was designed with kitchens in mind, it can also be used in offices, workstations, hospitality and healthcare applications. Best of all, once it’s installed, you’ll never know it’s there and you’ll wonder how you survived without it
Lumens 850 lm
Beam angle 120°
Rated life 40,000 hrs
Dimming ELV dimmers
Maximum run 400 watts
Housing Extruded aluminum
Input voltage 120V AC, 60Hz
Lens Full length extruded acrylic
Rating c/ETL/us Listed, dry locations
Linking Via inline connector or jumpers
Dimensions 3-5/8″W x 15/16″H x Length
Power input Hardwire, modular or plug-in
Color temperature 2400K, 3000K or 4000K
Mounting Through-housing (screws included)
LOWER MAINTENANCE COSTS:
40,000 hours rated life time, lasts up to 36 years (3 hours per day), and equivalent to 25-Watt light output using 8.5 Watt only, save up to $57 over the life time of the fixture.
Keep fixtures away from curtains and other combustible materials
To avoid electric shock, disconnect power prior to installation
With your help, AMLIHGT is committed to influence our world in a positive manner.
We donate a portion of proceeds to poverty-stricken students