● The Purest Taste: Made with the finest quality borosilicate glass which resists scratching and scuffing, no plastics touch the boiling water inside including the lid, unlike other kettles use plastic for the inner lid(the filter is made of stainless steel and 100% BPA-free plastic)
● Safe Tech & Auto Shut Off: Features British STRIX thermostat technology, auto shut-off within 30s after the water is fully boiling. Boil-dry safety feature where it turns off if it detects there is no water inside
● Blue LED Indicator: Know that your kettle is in the process of boiling when the light is on, light ring concealed inside the glass is safe and durable
● Quick Boil: Water heats up quickly in 3-7mins, a great choice to replace your microwave, stove or your old kettle. Perfect match for Coffee, tea, oatmeal, pasta and much more
● Great Addition To Your Kitchen: simple design looks lovely on your counter while the blue LED light is on. Completely cordless when off the base, The kettle rotates 360º for precise measuring of water for convenient pouring and serving
● Wide Mouth & Easy To Clean: A wide mouth means both easy cleaning and filling, it allows for easy access to clean those deposits or “rust” Away. Refer the descale instruction in our video tutorials under the “related video shorts” Section named “how to descale your COSORI electric kettle”
● 2-Year Warranty For Free: FDA/ETL/CETL approved, 120V, 60Hz. 90-Day Money-back, also 2-year purchase and lifetime support from COSORI
Hard water is water that contains calcium or magnesium mineral ions often in the form of carbonate. These ions do not pose any health threat, but they can engage in reactions that leave insoluble mineral deposits. Hard water mineral deposits, or scaling, is the precipitation of minerals which form limescale.
How to Descale?
1. Fill the kettle with 1 cup of vinegar or lemon juice and 2 cups of water.
2. Boiling the liquids and leave it for 2 hours, then use cloth to clean and wipe.
3. Rinse the kettle with clean water, and dry with a soft, clean cloth.
4. Repeat as needed.
Note: Its normal if your kettle exposes spot or rust on the stainless steel bottom after the first use, if the water quality in your area is so hard.